West of Main, Ottawa Ontario
We are looking for a hard-working, upbeat and detail oriented individual to join our team as a Customer Service Associate. we strive to ensure that our customers have the best experience possible from beginning to end of their journey at West of Main Shoppe.
Will be reporting to, and under the general supervision of the Principal-Senior Designer & Office Manager.
WHAT WE'D LIKE TO SEE
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive, enthusiastic, and outgoing individual who thrives in a team setting
- Strong knowledge and passion for business development - we want someone that has an entrepreneurial mindset and that wants to help our business grow!
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates self-motivation and initiative
- Ability to prioritize and maintain a high level of accuracy doing multiple tasks in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to make timely decisions, anticipate issues and provide creative solutions
- Rigorous attention to detail and accuracy
- Maintains an up to date knowledge of design and style, including trends and trend leaders
- Background in business, marketing and development is an asset
- Background in decor, styling or interior design is an asset
- Knowledge of social media and marketing channels is an asset
- G Drivers License
- Your own vehicle
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide excellent Customer Service to product questions via E-Commerce Correspondence
- Communicate with social media followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Communicate and maintain a strong relationship with vendors and suppliers
- General administrative work
- Assist with supporting the online shoppe
- This is a full-time position and we’re looking for around 40 hr/week minimum commitment.
We’re excited to teach you more if you’re ready to expand your already proven knowledge.
If you have the required background and would like to join our growing team, please submit the following to email@example.com:
- Cover letter letting us know why you want to work at West of Main
We thank you for your interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.