We’re looking for a highly motivated and passionate Shoppe Manager to join the West of Main team!
- Oversee and manage the West of Main Shoppe team, including managing the hiring, training, and supervising of the Shoppe employees.
- Lead and consult on Shoppe Decor Consultations and Furniture and Decor Projects.
- Maintain supplier relationships and establish new ones.
- Assist Co-Owner and Principal Designer with buying.
- Oversee inquiries via email, phone, and social media to ensure all customers are responded to in a timely manner.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to team members in a weekly 1 on 1 meeting.
- Provide critical feedback and training to ensure everyone is communicating and providing our customers with the same cohesive style.
- Manage all Shopify orders and oversee coordination with Customer Service and Shipping Logistics to provide exceptional and detail-oriented service.
- Communicate weekly with the Co-Owner and Principal Designer to provide updates, and always be willing to ask questions, learn, and offer constructive feedback.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal department leaders to resolve any issues or concerns and optimize the flow of orders all the way from draft to delivery.
- Implement creative strategies to ensure a positive attitude among the team.
- Manage all refunds, exchanges, and/or supplier credits.
- Manage the showrooms and ensure products are properly displayed and tagged.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Reliable, motivated, and a self-starter,
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Illustrator, Mac OS,
- Knowledge of Shopify is an asset,
- Passionate about home decor,
- Service and solution-oriented mindset,
- Thorough and organized,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- Willing to take the initiative to learn about our products and services,
- Team player who enjoys working in a supportive environment,
- A flexible schedule, as some weekends, evenings may be required,
- Previous leadership experience in this industry is strongly preferred
- 2+ years of Furniture and Decor experience
- Completion of college or other post-secondary programs is an asset
To apply - please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org