West of Main, Ottawa Ontario
We are looking for a talented, hardworking, highly organized individual with a passion for interior design. They will coordinate the full lifecycle of customer service for our online shoppe, from client correspondence and processing orders to logistics and warehouse management including shipping and receiving.
WHAT WE'D LIKE TO SEE
- 3-5 years minimum work experience in a similar role
- College Diploma
- An understanding of Warehouse management and Shipping logistics
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and strong organization skills
- Strong communication skills and experience consulting directly with clients
- The confidence and skills to communicate your ideas clearly
- A positive energy and ability to be actively involved within the firm to promote our culture and engage positively with all staff
- A highly motivated individual who works well independently and as a team player
- A can-do attitude - who does whatever it takes to get the quality results our firm and clients expect.
- Ability to prioritize and maintain a high level of accuracy while doing multiple tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to make timely decisions, anticipate issues and provide creative solutions
- Results and Customer Satisfaction Driven
- Proficient in Google Suite, Apple Mac, Zendesk and the Shopify ecosystem in particular is a bonus.
- Ability to lift boxes more than 50 lbs
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Coordinating all logistics of online orders
- E-commerce Customer Support
- Creating and Maintaining Standard Operating Procedures
- Product Availability / Inventory Management
- Manage and maintain a clean and organized warehouse
- This is a full-time position and we’re looking for up to 44 hr/week minimum commitment.
- Typical hours are 9-5:30. We are looking for someone who is dedicated to doing what it takes to get the job done, which may require working outside of 9-5:30.
WHO WE ARE
We are an Ottawa-based International award-winning Interior Design Firm and Furniture and Decor Shoppe. Co-founded by husband and wife, one part Canadian and one part Kiwi, West of Main was created with the love and passion for all things design and travel. Our exceptional team is made up of professional designers and decorators, business gurus, mentors, social media and content creators, photographers, and branding experts. Having just launched our online shoppe and showroom expansion we are excited for what the future holds for our team.
This position requires a team-player who can take on many roles and takes the initiative to get things done wherever needed. Our business is complex and takes our team in many different directions every day, so you will need to be very flexible and champion any challenges that come your way.
We’re excited to teach you more if you’re ready to expand your already proven knowledge. This is a fabulous opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing industry
If you feel excited by this opportunity, and meet our requirements, we want to hear from you. Please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter letting us know why you want to work at West of Main
We thank you for your interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.